A business owner should never pay more taxes than is necessary. Wave Taxes’ team is committed to meeting your needs and delivering results that benefit your business. Our archiving capacities and continuous education ensure your business stays up to date with the latest industry changes and CRA requirements, leaving you with peace of mind.
Furthermore, businesses need more time and lower overhead. Our goal is to help you plan to minimize your administrative burdens and show you solid and sound ways to become more profitable. We do this by analyzing your progress, measuring it, and developing a strategic growth plan.
Submit A Quick Callback
We Are More Than Just Corporate Tax Accountants
Having CPAs affiliated with you gives you expert advice on complex issues.
Our firm provides accounting and advisory services to businesses of all sizes and across a wide range of industries.
Empowering Small Businesses
Tax reduction strategies:
Wave Taxes Inc. works closely with small businesses to reduce their taxes. Your business is important to you, and we’re here to help you make the most of it. There is no one-size-fits-all solution to tax reduction. Taking the time to understand your business is something Wave Taxes Inc. takes seriously. You can benefit from our knowledge when it comes to tax-saving plans. Investing in Wave Taxes Inc. means working closely with an accountant who genuinely cares about your business and offers personalized solutions that fit your needs.
Tax Advisory Services
Our goal at Wave Taxes Inc. is to give you peace of mind and free up your time by providing you with the most comprehensive tax advisory services. As part of our commitment to your success, we provide guidance and overviews throughout the year through our financial reports.
Choose A Business Structure
Your business structure determines tax payments, capital raising ability, paperwork requirements, and personal liability. Find out what kind of business structure suits your needs by contacting us. We can assist you in setting up the most common structures, such as sole proprietorships, partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs), and nonprofit corporations.
- The business plan is a document that describes a company’s goals, operations, industry status, marketing objectives, and financial and operational perspectives.
- Business plans are used by both startups and established companies.
- For instance, investing in a company before establishing a track record requires a business plan. Additionally, it can help financial institutions secure loans.
- A business plan helps owners understand their objectives, goals, resources, and potential costs.
- Making informed decisions about what new projects to invest in and choose is facilitated by financial projections in business plans.
- A well-drafted business plan is essential to the success of your company. Wave Taxes Inc. offers the best advice on the importance and usefulness of business plans. Our ability to analyze data in meaningful ways, understand operations, and address industry challenges will add value to your business, improving resource utilization, efficiency, and profitability.
Areas We Serve
Airdrie, Beaumont, Brooks, Calgary, Camrose, Chestermere, Cold Lake, Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan, Grande Prairie, Lacombe, Leduc, Lethbridge, Lloydminster, Medicine Hat, Red Deer, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, Wetaskiwin.